Manage user roles
Spiti supports 2 types of users — Admin and Member. Manage users and their roles from this page. Admins can do everything a member can do. However, only an Admin has write-access on the General, Members, and Billing pages.
A user with a Member role can access all playlists shared with them. This means a member can watch any video, add comments, perform share actions, edit titles and descriptions, edit transcripts, edit speaker labels, and delete and lock a playlist accessible to them.
A user with a Member role can also copy the Member invite link to invite other team members.
Admins can do everything a member can and have the following additional rights.
General - Workspace settings:
- Edit Workspace name
- Edit Workspace URL
- Reset the Member invite link
- Add or remove domains to Allowed domains
Members - Team members:
- Edit a user’s role from the drop-down
- Remove a user from your workspace
- View billing history and access previous invoices
- Change plans — Upgrade/Downgrade